Empty container returns made simple
Where can I return my container?
Our platform delivers lightning fast real-time data for Long Beach / Los Angeles terminals - empowering dispatch teams to plan empty returns fast.
Join now for 15 days completely FREE.
Estimated LA / LB freight dispatched with BlueCargo0%
Trusted by both Local and Mega carriers
Make Empty Return Your Competitive Advantage
Real time visibility
- BlueCargo is a real time single platform to track container empty return information.
- Information (displayed) from multiple sources with different tables, acronyms and layouts are standardized.
- Operations teams’ gain clarity and transparency.
- Information sharing allows shippers to (finally) understand the "grey hole" around drayage operations, appointments, pick up and return dates.
- Reduce the amount of manual tasks undermining operational team productivity.
- Digitalization replaces email, phone communication and tracking processes.
- Live updates and notifications of terminal changes, enables the use of dynamic planning.
- Dispatchers and equipment control can focus on operations and high value work such as maximizing dual transactions instead of administrative tasks.
- BlueCargo helps plan for empty return fees to avoid the unexpected and reduce unnecessary expenditure.
- Visibility and planning help protect customer relationships and set a new standard for customer communication.
- Trucks can be re-dispatched when planning changes, to not incur additional charges.
- Information asymmetry is bridged with archived data - request additional detention free days and contest per diem via historical data.
“BlueCargo is a game changer for our drayage business.
It has improved our daily dispatch operations via better scheduling, providing us real-time information at our fingertips. Ultimately it has allowed us to provide detailed information to our customers to alleviate costs on their behalf.”
Mark Darling - Vice President
“Efficient empty container termination has become a major operational focus area, given the changing landscape at the LA/Long Beach Port complex. Pacifica’s integration with Blue Cargo’s products has improved service for our customers and increased our productivity by optimizing dual transactions”